Sunday 22 June 2014

Bloglove: Belle and Beau Montessori

I have some exciting news! I have done a collaboration with Nikki for her new blog- Belle and Beau Montessori. She is very excited and can't wait to start posting about her daily doings, Montessori activities and general info about being a mum. If your not a parent you should still go check it out because it is just the most adorable blog! Please show your support as she is just starting out and give her follow on bloglovin or GFC.





If you like her blog and are interested in a new design for your own blog, you can find my contact info here. I have very reasonable rates, just send me an email and i would be very happy to work with you :) Enjoy
Izzy xx

1 comment:

Thanks for writing a comment! It's favourite part when I get notes back from my readers <3